RESIDENTIAL APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS:
All adult occupants, 18 or older, must submit a residency application and fee. Credit and
background checks are done online.
Read over all qualification Criteria, make a showing appointment and bring your ID.
All application and rental fees are paid online. Each applicant ages 18+, occupants, and all co-signers are $25 to apply.
Each applicant or occupant over the age of 18 must supply a legalized US approved ID. And a working email address.
We will email you a secure link to authorize your credit and background check. *Any information not scanned and attached into the application, may result in an immediate denial. You will then have to reapply and pay the fees again.
If approved, we will email you a document stating so with instructions on how to move
Deposits are required with in 24 hours of approval. These are paid online. A full months
rent will also be required with in 48 hours of approval. Proof of Rental Insurance is sent before the contracted move in date.
• Applicants must have a combined gross income of at least three times the monthly rent. We reserve
the right to require a co-signer. A minimum of two years residential rental or ownership history is
• Credit must be a minimum of a 620 for single persons applying, or as a whole for married couples. Credit history and or Civil Court Records must not contain slow pays, judgments, eviction filing,
collections or liens within the past 2 years. Any bankruptcies must be discharged.
• Self-employed applicants may be required to produce, upon request, 2 years of tax returns or
1099s and non-employed individuals must provide verifiable proof of income or assets.
• Criminal records must contain no convictions for misdemeanors for crimes involving violence,
assault or battery, drugs, firearms; felonies within the past seven years and no sexual offenses
ever. In the event a record comes back “adjudication withheld”, “nolle prosse”, or “adjudication
deferred”, further documentation may be required and applicant may be denied on this basis.
• Previous rental history reports from landlords must reflect timely payment, sufficient notice of
intent to vacate, no complaints regarding noise, disturbances or illegal activities, no unpaid
NSF checks, and no damage to unit or failure to leave the property clean and without damage at time
of lease termination.
• Pets are the sole discretion of the property owner. (2) pets max and each are a non refundable fee of $200 per pet.
Addendum to lease, a non-refundable pet fee acceptable to landlord and/or an additional pet deposit
or additional security deposit. Fees and deposits are waived for medically necessary pets.
• Applicants will be required to pay a security deposit at the time of lease execution and a
minimum amount of one month rent. We reserve the right to require a higher security deposit and or
additional prepaid rent.
• The number of occupants must be in compliance with HUD standards/guidelines for the applied for
• We may require a holding or good faith deposit to be collected to hold a property off the
market. In the event the application is approved and applicant fails to enter into a lease, the
applicant shall forfeit this deposit. In the event the application is approved, this deposit shall
be applied to the required security deposit.
• Any exceptions to our company’s criteria will need to be submitted in writing to the rental agent
for presentation to the landlord for consideration. If approval is then given for such exceptions,
additional security, co-signers, and/or additional advance rent payments may be required.
• Our company policy is to report all non compliances with terms of your rental agreement or
failure to pay rent, or any amounts owed to the credit bureau and/or a collection agency and if the
amount is disputed, it shall be reported as disputed in accordance with law.
• Applicant may be required, in some areas, to be approved by a condo/homeowner’s association and
may have to pay an additional application fee or an additional security or damage deposit. The
advertisement for the property should have more information.
ALL LAWN AND PEST CARE AR THE TENANTS SOLE REPONSIBILITY.
POOL MAINTANENCE WILL BE CARED FOR BY THE LAND LORD
Text/CALL Jamie to set up a showing
Lease Terms 1 year ONLY