Our goal is to protect the value of your property by offering comprehensive management services tailored to your specific needs.
Managing a property can be very stressful, particularly one that is located out of town. By providing a superior service and a guaranteed commitment to your satisfaction, we are dedicated to answer your needs.
We have over 30+years experience in both sales and property management. We have created a unique niche by combining our experience, interests, education and personalized service. We are committed to continually improving our services, expand our education and promote professionalism in our industry by serving on the board of directors for the Realtor Association.
Our largest inventory on Rental Homes, come from multiple banking institutions. If we can serve them, we can serve you.
Property Management Services
- Evaluate the property and determine a market rate
- Inspect the interior and exterior for safety concerns and aesthetics
- Recommend repairs and cosmetic improvements to maximize income
- Discuss with owners the benefits and pitfalls of allowing pets, smoking, etc…
- Prepare home for rent
Marketing Your Property
Create ads tailored to the property and advertising medium. Some of the mediums commonly used are:
- Print publications
- Multi Listing Service
- Fliers and Postcards
- Co-operate with other Realtors and leasing agents to find a tenant
Tenant Screening and Selection
- Field calls from prospects for questions and viewings,
Meet prospective tenants for showings throughout the week and weekend,
Provide prospective tenants with rental applications that are legally compliant with fair housing laws
- Perform background check to verify identity, income, credit, rental and criminal history
- Inform tenants who were turned down
Tenant Move In
- Draw up leasing agreement – ATTORNEY PREPARED LEASES
Our law firm is on top of all Landlord/Tenant law changes and are able to incorporate them into the lease immediately to help protect our owner from liability. The Florida Supreme Court requires that all leases be prepared by an attorney, therefore this ensures that our owners are in compliance.
- Confirm move in date with tenant
- Review lease guidelines with tenant regarding things like rental payment terms and required property maintenance
- Ensure all agreements have been properly executed
- Perform detailed move in inspection with tenant and have tenants sign a report verifying the condition of the property prior to move-in.
- Collect first months rent and security deposit
- Receiving rent
- Hunting down late payments
- Sending out pay or quit notices
- Enforcing late fees
- Filing relevant paperwork to initiate and complete an unlawful detainer action
- Representing owner in court
- Coordinating with law enforcement to remove tenant and tenants possessions from unit
- Advise in the event of a legal dispute or litigation
- Refer owner to a qualified attorney when necessary
- Understand and abide by the latest local, state and federal legislation that apply to renting and maintaining rental properties.
- Perform periodic inspections (Inside and outside) on a predefined schedule looking for repair needs, safety hazards, code violations, lease violations, etc.
- Send owner periodic reports on the condition of the property
- Provide accounting property management services accessible 24/7/365 via the owners website
- Detailed documentation of expenses via invoices and receipts
- Maintain all historical records (paid invoices, leases, inspection reports, warranties, etc.)
- Provide annual reporting, structured for tax purposes as well as required tax documents including a 1099 form
- Advise owner on relevant tax deductions related to their rental property
- Provide easy to read monthly cash-flow statements which offer a detailed breakdown of income and itemized expenses
Maintenance, Repairs, and Remodeling
- Establish a preventative maintenance policy to identify and deal with repair need
- Provide an network of licensed, bonded and fully insured contractors who have been vetted for good pricing and good work that is up to code.
- Assign jobs to different parties (handyman and professional contractors) based on who will do the best job for the best price.
- Provide recommendations on how the project can maximize rental income.
- Prepare preliminary cost estimates
- Get multiple independent bids for the work
- Act as general contractor overseeing the work
-1st Months Rent
-10% of each additional months rent